The International Office is the central coordinating office for strategic issues of internationalization and first contact for cooperation agreements between HTWK Leipzig and international partner universities. The responsibilities of the International Office are the following:
- furthering strategic internationalization
- institutional coordination of the participation of HTWK Leipzig in the Erasmus+ programme
- maintaining relationships with international partner universities and supporting the development of new cooperations
- advice and assistance for employees of HTWK Leipzig who plan international activities
- advice and assistance for international partners who visit HTWK Leipzig
All matters relating to international students and student mobility are taken care of at our Department of Student Affairs.